1872×1404, 10.3inch Flexible E-Ink Display HAT For Raspberry Pi, IT8951 Controller, USB/SPI/I80 Interface
This is a flexible E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 10.3inch, 1872×1404 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80 interface, supports partial refresh.
Compared with normal e-Paper panels, this is a flexible panel and it's thinner and lighter.
Due to the advantages like low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as ebook reader, e-ink display, industrial instruments, and so on.
- Flexible e-Paper
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80 interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) Dimensions
- 10.3inch e-Paper (D) x1
- e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) x1
- 10.3inch e-Paper Adapter x1
- 40PIN FFC (same side contact) x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1