The resistor is constructed on top of a high-grade ceramic body. Internal metal electrodes are added on each end to make the contacts to the thick film resistive element. The composition of the resistive element is a noble metal imbedded into a glass and covered by a second glass to prevent environmental influences. The resistor is laser trimmed to the rated resistance value. The resistor is covered with a protective epoxy coat, finally the two external terminations (matte tin on Ni-barrier) are added.
- Halogen Free Epoxy
- RoHS compliant
- Products with lead free terminations meet RoHS requirements
- Pb-glass contained in electrodes, resistors element and glass are exempted by RoHS
- Reducing environmentally hazardous wastes
- High component and equipment reliability
- Saving of PCB space
- None forbidden-materials used in products/production
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.