1304×984, 12.48inch E-Ink Display Module, Red/Black/White Three-Color, SPI Interface
This is an E-Ink display module, 12.48inch, 1304×984 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports red, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Arduino compatible header, allows directly plugging Arduino boards like UNO / UNO PLUS
- ESP32 control header, allows directly plugging control boards like e-Paper ESP32 Driver Board / ESP32-DevKitC
- SPI control interface, for working with STM32 or other MCU host boards
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Acrylic protective case, keeping the screen safe, nice looking
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32/ESP32)
Note: image for reference ONLY, please check the package content for exact part list.
- 12.48inch e-Paper Module (B) x1
- 8PIN squid wire x2
- Screwdriver x1