1872×1404, 7.8inch E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, IT8951 controller, USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface
- 7.8inch e-Paper x1
- e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) x1
- 7.8inch e-Paper Adapter x1
- 33PIN FFC (same side contact) x1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x2
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.8inch, 1872×1404 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, supports partial refresh. Due to the advantages like low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as ebook reader, e-ink display, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80/I2C interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.