This is 1N4007 is a popular through hole 1 Amp general purpose diode commonly used in making of AC Adapters. Its forward voltage (max) is 1.1V and reverse voltage rating of 1kV. Casing is DO-41. Operational temperature range is -55 to 150 ?C.
- DIODE, 1A 1000V
- ?Diode Type:?Standard Recovery
- ?Diode Configuration:?Single
- ?Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max:?1kV
- ?Forward Current If(AV):?1A
- ?Forward Voltage VF Max:?1.1V
- ?Forward Surge Current Ifsm Max:?30A
- ?Operating Temperature Range:?-65?C to +150?C
- ?Diode Case Style:?DO-41
- ?No. of Pins:?2
- ?Diode Polarity:?Cathode
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.