This is a 2-channel isolated RS485 expansion HAT designed for Raspberry Pi, adopts the SC16IS752+SP3485 solution, with embedded protection circuits such as power supply isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc. It is easy to control the 2-channel RS485 for auto transceiving via the SPI interface. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for fields like industrial automation.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Adopts SC16IS752+SP3485 dual-chip combination, converts SPI to RS485, data rate up to 921600bps
- Allows transceiving data manually or automatically, configured by DIP switch
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Onboard auto-recovery fuse and protection diodes, ensures the current/voltage stable outputs, provides over-current/over-voltage proof, improves shock resistance
- Onboard LEDs for indicating the power and transceiver status
- Breakout SPI control pins, for connecting with host control boards like Arduino
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in C and Python)
- 2-CH RS485 HAT x1
- 2x20PIN female pinheader x1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x1
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.