Orientation is a hard problem to solve. The sensor fusion algorithms (the secret sauce that blends accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope data into stable three-axis orientation output) can be mind-numbingly difficult to get right and implement on low cost real time systems. Bosch is the first company to get this right by taking a MEMS accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope and putting them on a single die with a high speed ARM Cortex-M0 based processor to digest all the sensor data, abstract the sensor fusion and real time requirements away, and spit out data you can use in quaternions, Euler angles or vectors.
- Absolute Orientation (Euler Vector, 100Hz) Three axis orientation data based on a 360 degree sphere
- Absolute Orientation (Quaterion, 100Hz) Four point quaternion output for more accurate data manipulation
- Angular Velocity Vector (100Hz) Three axis of 'rotation speed' in rad/s
- Acceleration Vector (100Hz) Three axis of acceleration (gravity + linear motion) in m/s^2
- Magnetic Field Strength Vector (20Hz) Three axis of magnetic field sensing in micro Tesla (uT)
- Linear Acceleration Vector (100Hz) Three axis of linear acceleration data (acceleration minus gravity) in m/s^2
- Gravity Vector (100Hz) Three axis of gravitational acceleration (minus any movement) in m/s^2
- Temperature (1Hz) Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Dimensions: 20mm x 27mm x 4mm / 0.8" x 1.1" x 0.2"
- Header holes begin 4mm from the mounting holes
- Mounting Hole dimensions: 20mm x 12mm apart
- Uses I2C address 0x28 (default) or 0x29
- Weight: 3g
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.