The LIS3DH is a very popular low power triple-axis accelerometer. This sensor communicates over I2C or SPI (our library code supports both) so you can share it with a bunch of other sensors on the same I2C bus. There's an address selection pin so you can have two accelerometers share an I2C bus. Since it's a 3V sensor, we add a low-dropout 3.3V regulator and level shifting circuitry on board. That means its perfectly safe for use with 3V or 5V power and logic. It's fully assembled and tested. Comes with a bit of 0.1" standard header in case you want to use it with a breadboard or perfboard. Two 2.5mm (0.1") mounting holes for easy attachment.
- Three-axis sensing, 10-bit precision
- 2g/4g/8g/16g selectable scaling
- Both I2C (2 possible addresses) and SPI interface options
- Interrupt output
- Multiple data rate options 1 Hz to 5Khz
- As low as 2uA current draw (just the chip itself, not including any supporting circuitry)
- Tap, Double-tap, orientation & freefall detection
- 3 additional ADC inputs you can read over I2C
- 3.3V regulator + level shifting
- Dimensions: 20.62mm x 20.32mm x 2.6mm / 0.8" x 0.8" x 0.1"
- Weight: 1.5g
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.