CH340 is a USB converter chip, which converts USB to serial UART interface or to printer interface. In UART mode, CH340 provides common MODEM interface signals, to expand UART interface of computer or upgrade common serial communication devices to USB directly.
- Full speed USB device interface, USB 2.0 compatible.
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the original serial devices or expand additional UART via USB.
- Original UART applications are totally compatible without any modification.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, integrated transmit-receive buffer, supports communication baudrates varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM interface signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Provides further RS232, RS485, RS422 interface, etc. through external voltage conversion chip.
- Supports 5V and 3.3V power supply even supports as low as 3V.
- CH340C/N/K/E and CH340B integrate 12MHz clock, no external crystal required, CH340B also integrates EEPROM used to configure the serial number, etc.
- CH340/CH341 USB to serial port Windows driver download - supports 32/64-bit Windows 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP, Server 2016/2012/2008/2003, 2000/ME/98
- CH340/CH341 USB to serial port Windows driver download - includes DLL dynamic library and non-standard baud rate settings and other instructions. Supports 32/64-bit Windows 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP, Server 2016/2012/2008/2003, 2000/ME/98
- CH340/CH341 USB to serial port Android free drive application library, for Android OS 3.1 and above version which supports USB Host mode already, no need to load Android kernel driver, no root privileges. Contains apk, lib library file (Java Driver), App Demo Example (USB to UART Demo SDK).
- CH340/CH341 USB to serial port LINUX driver
- CH340/CH341 USB to serial port MAC OS driver
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.