The LSM9DS1 is not the same set of sensors as the LSM9DS0. Here are some of the differences:
- LSM9DS0 accelerometer has +-2/+-4/+-6/+-8/+-16 g ranges. The LSM9DS1 has +-2/+-4/+-8/+-16 g (no +-6 g range).
- LSM9DS0 magnetometer has +-2/+-4/+-8/+-12 gauss ranges. The LSM9DS1 has +-4/+-8/+-12/+-16 gauss ranges. So the LSM9DS0 has +-2 gauss low range where-as the LSM9DS1 has +-16 gauss high range.
- LSM9DS0 and LSM9DS1 gyros both have the same +-245/+-500/+-2000 dps ranges.
There are other differences, for example we noticed the LSM9DS1 has slightly worse accuracy. The gyro angular zero-rate (+-25 for the LSM9DS0 and +-30 for the LSM9DS1 at the highest sensing range). The accelerometer offset accuracy is +-90 mg for the LSM9DS1 and +-60 mg for the LSM9DS0.
The breakout board version of this sensor has both I2C and SPI interfaces. Attaching it to the Arduino is simple, power Vin and GND with 3-5VDC, and wire up I2C data on SCL and SDA, and you're ready to go! More advanced users can use SPI, our library has support for both.
- 2/4/8/16 g (no 6 g range)
- 4/8/12/16 gauss ranges
- 245/500/2000 dps ranges
- Power Vin and GND with 3-5VDC, and wire up I2C data on SCL and SDA
- Supports SPI
- Product Dimensions: 33.4mm x 20.4mm x 3.0mm / 1.3" x 0.8" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 2.5g / 0.1oz
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.