It's a tiny microcontroller board, built around the Atmel ATSAMD21, a little chip with a lot of power. We wanted to design a microcontroller board that was small enough to fit into any project, and low cost enough to use without hesitation. Perfect for when you don't want to give up your expensive dev-board and you aren't willing to take apart the project you worked so hard to design. It's our lowest-cost CircuitPython programmable board. When you plug it in, it will show up as a very small disk drive with main.py on it. Edit main.py with your favorite text editor to build your project using Python, the most popular programming language. No installs, IDE or compiler needed, so you can use it on any computer, even ChromeBooks or computers you can't install software on. When you're done, unplug the Trinket M0 and your code will go with you.
- Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Trinket
- Updating ATtiny85 8-bit AVR for ATSAMD21E18 32-bit Cortex M0+
- 256KB Flash - 32x as much as 8 KB on ATtiny85
- 32 KB RAM - 64x as much as 512 bytes on ATtiny85
- 48 MHz 32 bit processor - 6x as fast as ATtiny85 (not even taking into account 32-bit speedups)
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts. (ATtiny85 does not have native USB)
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Built-in green ON LED
- Built in red pin #13 LED
- Built-in RGB DotStar LED
- All 5 GPIO pins are available and are not shared with USB - so you can use them for whatever you like!
- Five GPIO pins with digital input/output with internally connected pull-ups or pulldowns
- Three of the I/O pins can be used for 12-bit analog input
- True analog output on one I/O pin - can be used to play 10-bit quality audio clips in Arduino (CircuitPython does not have storage for audio clips)
- We gave the M0 pads the exact same names as the original Trinket so all your existing Arduino code will work exactly the same as-is without changes
- Two high-speed PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc
- Three pins can also be used as hardware capacitive touch sensors with no additional components required
- Can drive NeoPixels or DotStars on any pins, with enough memory to drive 8000+ pixels.
- DMA-NeoPixel support on one pin so you can drive pixels without having to spend any processor time on it.
- Native hardware SPI, I2C and Serial available on two pads so you can connect to any I2C or Serial device with true hardware support (no annoying bit-banging). You can have either one SPI device or both I2C and Serial.
- Same Reset switch for starting your project code over
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) - it'll automatically switch over
- 27mm x 15.3mm x 2.75mm / 1.07" x 0.6" x 0.1"
- Height with MicroUSB: 3.5mm / 0.14"
- Weight: 1.4g
- Trinket M0 CircuitPython guide for a list of capabilities and quick-start code examples
- Trinket “Question Block” Sound Jewelry
- Kaleidoscope Eyes (Trinket-Powered NeoPixel LED Ring Goggles)
- How to Choose a Microcontroller
- Please check out the Trinket M0 CircuitPython guide for a list of capabilities and quick-start code examples
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.