This sensor from Panasonic is an 8x8 array of IR thermal sensors. When connected to your microcontroller (or raspberry Pi) it will return an array of 64 individual infrared temperature readings over I2C. It's like those fancy thermal cameras, but compact and simple enough for easy integration. This part will measure temperatures ranging from 0C to 80C (32F to 176F) with an accuracy of +- 2.5C (4.5F). It can detect a human from a distance of up to 7 meters (23) feet. With a maximum frame rate of 10Hz.
- Measures temperatures ranging from 0 degree C to 80 degree C (32 degree F to 176 degree F) with an accuracy of +- 2.5 degree C (4.5 degree F)
- Can detect a human from a distance of up to 7 meters (23) feet
- With a maximum frame rate of 10Hz, It's perfect for creating your own human detector or mini thermal camera
- A breakout board with a 3.3V regulator and level shifting
- Product Dimensions: 25.8mm x 25.5mm x 6.0mm / 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.2"
- Product Weight: 2.9g / 0.1oz
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.