- Detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and is intended for indoor air quality monitoring
- Onboard thermistor that can be used to calculate the local ambient temperature
- I2C interface
- Measure eCO2 (equivalently calculated carbon-dioxide) concentration within a range of 400 to 8192 parts per million (ppm)
- TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) concentration within a range of 0 to 1187 parts per billion (ppb)
- Detect Alcohols, Aldehydes, Ketones, Organic Acids, Amines, Aliphatic and Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- A 3.3V regulator and some level shifting
- Can be used with any 3.3V or 5V microcontroller
- Uses I2C address 0x5A
- Product Dimensions: 21.0mm x 18.0mm x 3.0mm / 0.8" x 0.7" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 1.2g / 0.0oz
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.