- Detect a wide range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and H2 and is intended for indoor air quality monitoring
- A 'standard' hot-plate MOX sensor
- Controls power to the plate reads the analog voltage, tracks the baseline calibration, calculates TVOC and eCO2 values, and provides an I2C interface to read from
- eCO2 (equivalent calculated carbon-dioxide) concentration within a range of 0 to 60,000 parts per million (ppm)
- TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound) concentration within a range of 0 to 60,000 parts per billion (ppb
- Can be easily used with 3.3V or 5V microcontroller
- Uses I2C address 0x58
- Product Dimensions: 17.9mm x 17.9mm x 2.9mm / 0.7" x 0.7" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 1.1g / 0.0oz
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.