- ATSAMD21G18 32-bit Cortex M0+ with 256KB Flash and 32 KB RAM
- 3.3V logic, 48 MHz, 32 bit processor
- 2 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython code storage.
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- Built in red pin #13 LED
- Built in RGB DotStar LED
- Tons of GPIO! 23 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
- 1 x True analog output pin - can be used to play 10-bit quality audio clips
- 13 x PWM outputs - for servos, LEDs, etc
- 11 x 12-bit analog inputs
- 7 x Hardware capacitive touch sensors with no additional components required
- 1 x Special Vhigh output pin gives you the higher voltage from VBAT or VUSB, for driving
- NeoPixels, servos, and other high-current devices. Digital 5 level-shifted output for high-voltage logic level output.
- Can drive NeoPixels or DotStars on any pins, with enough memory to drive 8000+ pixels.
- DMA-NeoPixel support on the VHigh pin so you can drive pixels without having to spend any processor time on it.
- Native hardware SPI, I2C and Serial all available
- Reset button and pin
- Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) - it'll automatically switch over
- Product Dimensions: 36.0mm x 17.8mm x 4.3mm / 1.4" x 0.7" x 0.2"
- Product Weight: 2.7g / 0.1oz
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.