The NeoTrellis M4 is an all-in-one USB + NeoPixel + Elastomer + Audio board. It's powered by our new favoritest-chip-in-the-world, the SAMD51, a Cortex M4 core running at 120 MHz. This chip has a speedy core with CircuitPython and Arduino support, hardware DSP/floating point, dual DACs (more on that later!) and all the goodies you expect from normal chips like I2C, ADC, DMA, etc. It has a roomy 512KB of flash and 192KB of SRAM so it's great for CircuitPython, we added a full 8MB flash chip so tons of space for files and audio clips.
The native USB port can turn it into a MIDI USB device if you like, in both Arduino and CircuitPython. Tether it to a computer or tablet, if you like. Or use it in standalone mode, as long as its powered from a USB power plug, it'll run whatever firmware is burned into it.
- ATSAMD51 32-bit Cortex M4 core running at 120 MHz (32-bit, 3.3V logic and power)
- Hardware DSP and floating point support
- 512 KB flash, 192 KB RAM
- USB/USB MIDI device
- 8MB SPI FLASH
- 4x8 elastomer pads
- 4x8 NeoPixels for each pad
- TRRS Headphone jack with stereo DAC outputs on Left/Right
- Built in MAX4466 electret mic amplifier
- 4-JST hacking port with 3.3V power, ground, and two GPIO that can be I2C/ADC/UART
- ADXL343 triple-axis accelerometer
- Dimensions: 120.0 x 62.0 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 29.3g
- User Guide
- AdaBox 010
- Trellis M4 Expressive MIDI Controller
- Star Trek Soundboard with NeoTrellis
- Trellis M4 Beat Sequencers
- NeoTrellis M4 Animated Dice Roller
- NeoTrellis Tabletop RPG Soundboard
- What is Web MIDI & BLE MIDI?
- Christmas Soundboard with NeoTrellis M4
- FlappyBird Game for NeoTrellis M4 in CircuitPython
- Launch Deck Trellis M4
- NeoTrellis M4 MIDI File Synthesizer
- Trellis M4 Audio Filter Visualizer
- NeoTrellis M4 Memory Game
- Neotrellis M4 Live Launcher
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.