Measure the invisible magnetic fields that surround us, with this wide-range magnetometer. The MLX90393 is a wide range magnetic field sensor, that can measure 16-bits in ranges from +-5mT up to +-50mT in all 3 axes. Compared to most magnetometers, this gives a huge range, which makes it excellent for detecting magnets and magnetic orientation, rather than the Earth's magnetic field. (Magnets have a much stronger field that overwhelms most magnetometers that would normally be used for orientation with respect to the North Pole)
- 16-bit output on all three (XYZ) magnetic field sensors
- An unusually large dynamic range of 5-50 mT (1 mT or millitesla = 10 G or Gauss).
- By comparison, the LSM303DLHC saturates at +/-8.1 G (0.81 mT) at maximum range setting.
- Up to ~500 Hz sample rate (Based on OSR=0, DIG_FILT=2, HALLCONF=0xC for 1.84ms conversion time. See 15.1.5 HALLCONF [3:0] in the datasheet for details.)
- User-adjustable I2C address to allow multiple sensors in your project (two I2C ADDR pins for four possible I2C addresses).
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.