A complete and fully self-contained surface-mount programming module for Xilinx field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
This module is not needed for Digilent FPGA boards because they are designed with this functionality natively.
- Small, complete, all-in-one JTAG programming/debugging solution for Xilinx FPGAs
- Compatible with Xilinx tools
- Compatible with IEEE 1149.7-2009 Class T0 Class T4 (includes 2-Wire JTAG)
- Uses a 3.3V main power supply
- A separate Vref supply to drive the JTAG signals
- Users can connect JTAG signals directly to the corresponding FPGA signals
- Processor/IC - Analog Devices ADP123AUJZ Linear Regulator
- Connector - USB2 micro-AB
- Programming - Works with all Xilinx tools
- Fully supported by Digilent's Adept software and Adept SDK
- GPIO pin allows debugging software to reset the processor core of Xilinx's Zynq platform Single 3.3V supply
- Vref can be any voltage between 1.8V and 5V.
- High-Speed USB2 port that can drive JTAG/SPI bus at up to 30Mbit/sec (frequency settable by the user)
- SPI programming solution (modes 0 and 2 up to 30Mbit/sec, modes 1 and 3 up to 2Mbit/sec) Uses micro-AB USB2 connector
- A small form-factor surface-mount module can be directly loaded on target boards
- A similar circuit is available as a stand-alone programming cable
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.