The Analog Shield was created in collaboration with Stanford University and the TI University Program and is manufactured by Digilent Inc. The Analog Shield offers up to 4 channels of 16-bit analog signal input and output and is integrated with fixed 5V and variable 7.5V power supplies. This board comes with a small 170-point solderless breadboard that can be affixed to the shield itself for prototyping with through-hole components.
- ADS8343 - 4 Channel, 16 bit 100 ks/s SAR ADC
- DAC8564 - 4 Channel 16 bit 100 ks/s string DAC
- Variable +/-7.5V Supply
- Fixed +/-5V Supply
- A small breadboard
- Software read and write to the ADC/DAC with a single line of C
- Sine wave/function generator (using direct digital synthesis)
- FFT spectrum analyzer
- Polyphonic Music generation
- 4-channel low bandwidth oscilloscope
- Lissajous diagram generator
- XY-Analog scope display driver
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.