Presenting the ultra low feature audio/video playback and record plug-in board for the MSP430 value line launchpad development kit (MSP-EXP430G2). Along with, the kit allows user to experience the smooth capacitive touch interface in the form of scroll wheel.
MSP430 value line microcontrollers are noted for its low power application in the various MSP430 Launchpad development kit.
To experience the innovation in adaptive low power application, C5000 DSP Audio booster pack offers the ultralow power, crystal clear recording and playback of the Audio and Video files without using any sophisticated programing. To this the board adds more innovative experience of the capacitive touch which overall adds reliability with great power and efficiency in a plug-in form for the entire value line product series of MSP430 launchpad kit.
To experience the facilities of the booster pack in an interactive and expressive way, the booster pack is provided with the unique OLED display with C5000 DSP AUdio/Video playback control interface library and extra support of the mini usb cable for power up the device and data transfer to the supported MicroSD card.
- BoosterPack board with ultra-low-power C5000 DSP for crystal clear playback and recording of MP3 audio and video files
- microSD card pre-programmed with the DSP function code -- MP3 playback, record and music storage (file storage)
- Mini-USB cable for connection with a computer to power up the system
- Stereo single-jack headset connector (supports stereo/mono headphones with built-in mic)
- Initial demo headset with integrated microphone
- MSP430G2553 Value Line Microcontroller pre-programmed with the ACTBP host demo application this will replace the MSP430 on the separate LaunchPad (not included).
- Supported by a user interface for OLED display and MP3 playback/record application APIs
- Capacitive touch scroll wheel, proximity sensor and on-board LEDs
- Supported by a complete capacitive touch software library
- USB mass storage device capability for the microSD card with provided USB cable
- OLED display (monochrome, 96x16 pixels)
- Quick Start Guide included
Software Libraries Wiki -- In-depth technical and "how-to" articles, FAQs, etc.
Audio Capacitive Touch BoosterPack C5535 Software
Audio Capacitive Touch BoosterPack Hardware
Audio Capacitive Touch BoosterPack Wiki
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.