Focus!!! Some don't like cameras but raspberry pi do, now the computing learning is all new fun with the making of high definition videos, still photography and plenty bundles of photography libraries allows the creative artist to experiment with the time lapse, slow motion and other technical features of the photography.
The Raspberry Pi camera module comes in two versions namely Version 1 and Version 2; Version1 is the Omnivision OV5647x5 -MegaPixel camera and the Version 2 is the Sony IMX 219x8-MegaPixel camera featuring 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes, as well as still capture in very low ambient lightening. The camera modules attaches a 15cm ribbon cable to the CSI port on the Raspberry Pi which can be accessed through the MMAL and V4L APIs, and plenty of third-party libraries, including the most popular Picamera Python library. Both the camera modules support all the former and latter version of the raspberry pi board and its similar version.
1. Wider image, capable of 2592x1944 images and 1080p video.
2. No IR filter great for low light conditions
3. Fully compatible with both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
4. 1.4 m X 1.4 m pixel with OmniBSI technology for high performance
5. Optical size of 1/4inch
6. Automatic image control functions
7. Programmable controls for frame rate
8. 32 bytes of embedded one time programmable (OTP) memory
9. Digital video port (DVP) parallel output interface
10. Size of 20mm x 25mm x 9mm
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.