7-inch HDMI display, with a resolution of 1024×600 and a capacitive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
7-inch IPS screen with a hardware resolution of 1024×600.
5-points capacitive touch control.
Using with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie and WIN10 IoT, no need to install any drivers.
Using as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, five-point touch, no need to install any drivers.
Support backlight control, more power saving.
Device & System Support
- 7inch HDMI LCD (C) x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- Quick start sheet x1
7" HDMI Touch Display
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With Mini PC
1) up to 5-points touch, depending on the operating system.
Demystifying Design Details
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- EMI and ESD protection, in compliance with CE certification
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- USB and power input solder pads, breakout USB interface, easy for connecting external power supply
- Backlight adjustment solder pads for PWM signal input, so as to control the backlight brightness, increasing the lifetime of the display
Appearance And Dimensions
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.