The HTS221 can measure relative humidity from 0%-100% rH with a sensitivity of 0.004% and 3.5% accuracy between 20-80%. It can also measure temperature from -40 to 120 degrees C, with a resolution of 0.016 C with +-0.5 C accuracy between 15 and +40 C. The HTS221 is an inexpensive humidity sensor which makes it great for everyday measurement applications.
The HTS221 lets you choose between a 3-wire SPI or the ever-popular I2C which only needs two wires for data. It's easy to use on a breadboard with either a 5V logic level device like a Metro 328 or Arduino Uno, or with 3.3V logic level devices like a Feather M4 or Raspberry Pi of your choice.
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- 0 to 100% relative humidity range
- 3 - 5 VDC power and logic
- Selectable ODR from 1 Hz to 12.5 Hz
- High rH sensitivity: 0.004% rH/LSB
- Humidity accuracy: 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- Temperature accuracy: +-0.5C,15 to +40 C
- Embedded 16-bit ADC with16-bit humidity and temperature output data
- SPI and I2C interfaces, I2C address 0x5F
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.