The LTR390 is one of the few low-cost UV sensors available, and it's a pretty nice one. With both ambient light and UVA sensing with a peak spectral response between 300 and 350nm. You can use it for measuring how much sun you can get before needing to covering up.
The LTR-390UV-01 is an integrated low voltage 12C ambient light sensor (ALS) and ultraviolet light sensor (UVS). This sensor converts light intensity to a digital output signal capable of direct 12C interface. It provides a linear ALS response over a wide dynamic range, and is well suited to applications under high ambient brightness. The sensor has a programmable interrupt with hysteresis to response to events and that removes the need to poll the sensor for a reading which improves system efficiency. This CMOS design and factory-set one time trimming capability ensure minimal sensor-to-sensor variations for ease of manufacturability to the end customers.
- 13 to 20 bits effective resolution
Wide dynamic range of 1:18,000,000 with linear response
- Close to human eye spectral response
- Automatic rejection for 50Hz/60Hz lighting flicker
- PC interface capable of Standard mode @100kHz or Fast mode @400kHz communication; 1.8V logic compatible
- Ambient Light / Ultraviolet light (UVS) Technology in one ultra-small 2x2mm ChipLED package
- Very low power consumption with sleep mode capability
- Operating temperature ranges: -40 to +85 C
- Built-in temperature compensation circuit
- Programmable interrupt function for ALS, UVS with upper and lower thresholds
STEMMA QT / Qwiic 4-pin 1mm Pitch White Female Connector Cable 150mm Long - Both Side can be purchased seperately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.