- ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming and debugging via the well-supported genuine FTDI FT231X or the SiLabs CP2104
- Input voltage (Vin): 6-16V (a 9VDC power supply is recommended)
- 5V logic with 3.3V compatible inputs can be converted to 3.3V logic operation
- 20 Digital I/O Pins: 6 are also PWM outputs and 6 are also Analog Inputs
- 32KB Flash Memory - 0.5K for bootloader, 31.5KB available after bootloading
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- Adafruit Black PCB with a gold plate on pads
- 18mm x 44mm x 4mm / 0.7" x 1.7" x 0.2"
- Weight: 3g
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.