Adafruit MLX90640 Thermal Camera Breakout contains a 24x32 array of IR thermal sensors. When connected to your microcontroller (or Raspberry Pi) it will return an array of 768 individual infrared temperature readings over I2C. This board has a narrow 55x35 degree field of view and measures temperatures range from -40C to 300C with an accuracy of +-2C. It can be used with any 3V or 5V microcontroller or computer.
- I2C compatible digital interface
- Programmable refresh rate 0.5Hz…64Hz (0.25 ~ 32 FPS)
- 3.3V-5V supply voltage, regulated to 3.3V on breakout
- Current consumption less than 23mA
- Field of view: 55x35 degree
- Operating temperature -40C ~ 85C
- Target temperature -40C ~ 300C
- Product Dimensions: 25.7mm x 17.7mm x 16.0mm / 1.0" x 0.7" x 0.6"
- Product Weight: 3.5g / 0.1oz
STEMMA QT / Qwiic 4-pin 1mm Pitch White Female Connector Cable 150mm Long - Both Side can be purchased seperately.
What is Stemma QT?
New Products 12/25/19 Featuring Adafruit MCP2221A Breakout - General Purpose USB to GPIO ADC I2C
DIY Thermal Camera
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.