The TMP117 Precision Temperature Sensor is an I2C temperature sensor that will help you easily add temperature measurement and adjustment to your project. In addition to the obvious support for reading the temperature, the TMP117 can also monitor the temperature and alert you when corrective action needs to be taken.
The TMP117 is a high-precision digital temperature sensor. It is designed to meet ASTM E1112 and ISO80601 requirements for electronic patient thermometers. The TMP117 provides a 16-bit temperature result with a resolution of 0.0078C and an accuracy of up to +-0.1C across the temperature range of -20C to 50C with no calibration. The TMP117 has in interface that is I2C- and SMBus- compatible, programmable alert functionality, and the device can support up to four devices on a single bus. Integrated EEPROM is included for device programming with an additional 48-bits memory available for general use.
- TMP117 high-accuracy temperature sensor
- +-0.1C (maximum) from –20C to +50C
- +-0.15C (maximum) from –40C to +70C
- +-0.2C (maximum) from –40C to +100C
- +-0.25C (maximum) from –55C to +125C
- +-0.3C (maximum) from –55C to +150C
- Operating temperature range: –55C to +150C
- 16-bit resolution: 0.0078C (1 LSB)
- Programmable temperature alert limits
- Selectable averaging
- Digital offset for system correction
- General-purpose EEPROM: 48 bits
- NIST traceability
STEMMA QT / Qwiic 4-pin 1mm Pitch White Female Connector Cable 150mm Long - Both Side can be purchased seperately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.