The Adafruit VL53L4CX Time of Flight Distance Sensor Breakout in STEMMA QT / Qwiic format integrates VL53L4CX Time of Flight distance sensor from ST and can handle about ~1 to 6000mm of range distance, it also has some ability to do 'multi object detection'. Basically it can identify when more than one object is in view and tell you the two distances.
Fast, accurate distance ranging
- Histogram based technology
- Distance measurement from 0 mm up to 6 m
- Short distance linearity down to 10 mm
- Major improvement in long distance-ranging performance across all targets and light levels
- Field of view (FoV) of 18 degrees
- Multiobject detection capability
- Targets beyond 80 cm range are immune to crosstalk from cover glass, and smudge
VL53L4CX is a fully integrated miniature module
Emitter: 940 nm invisible laser (VCSEL) and its analog driver
Low-power microcontroller running advanced digital firmware
Size: 4.4 x 2.4 x 1 mm
Pin-to-pin compatible with VL53L0X, VL53L1X, VL53L1CB, VL53L3CX, and VL53L4CD
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.