The MCP25625 PICtail Plus Daughter Board is a single standalone easy to integrate Controller Area Network (CAN). However the credibility of this board is open only to the PIC based board having the PICtail Plus connector.
The board features the single chip solution for CAN node by using MCP25625 CAN controller with integrated Transceiver. The board also features the PICkit Plus and PICkit Serial connector for interfacing to the PICkit Serial Analyzer and giving access to to a variety of PIC microcontrollers allowing the user to develop a CAN node.
The board also contains headers and test points for most of the MCP25625 pins that allow the external functions to be monitored/evaluated. Additionally, there are multiple external components and jumper configurations for added flexibility.
• Stand-alone CAN controller & transceiver integrated into a single chip
• PICtail Plus connector for interfacing with the Explorer 16 and other main boards that have this connector
• DB9 connector for interconnecting CAN networks using the de facto standard pinout
• Footprint for terminal block connector for the CAN bus
• Test points for the MCP25625 pins
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.