Analog Devices, known for their reliable and well-documented sensor chips - has a high precision and high resolution temperature sensor on the market, and we've got a breakout to make it easy to use! The Analog Devices ADT7410 gets straight to the point - it's an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078C temperature resolution and 0.5C temperature tolerance. Wire it up to your microcontroller or single-board computer to get reliable temperature readings with ease. The ADT7410 has 2 address pins, so you can have up to 4 sensors on one I2C bus. There's also interrupt and critical-temperature alert pins. The sensor is good from 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic, for easy integration.
- Wide input-voltage range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances:
- +-0.5C from −40C to +105C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- +-0.4C from −40C to +105C (3.0 V)
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- Operates over I2C, so only two shared lines required
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.