The AEK-MOT-SM81M1 evaluation board is designed to drive a bipolar stepper motor in micro-stepping mode, with coil voltage monitoring for stall detection.
- Board functionality based on L99SM81V programmable stepper motor driver for automotive applications:
- with micro-stepping and hold functions
- BEMF monitoring for stall detection
- programmable configuration via SPI
- 5 V internal linear voltage regulator (output available on board connector)
- Board reverse battery protection with STD95N4F3 MOSFET, which can be substituted with two optionally mounted diodes and a jumper
- Input operating voltage range from 6 V to 28 V
- Output current up to 1.35 A
- Board size: 65 mm length x 81 mm width x 11 mm maximum component height
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
- All ST components are qualified Automotive grade
- Part of the AutoDevKit initiative
- Applications: automotive bipolar stepper motor
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.