The AD8495 K-type thermocouple amplifier from Analog Devices is so easy to use, we documented the whole thing on the back of the tiny PCB. Power the board with 3-18VDC and measure the output voltage on the OUT pin. You can easily convert the voltage to temperature with the following equation: Temperature = (Vout - 1.25) / 0.005 V. So for example, if the voltage is 1.5VDC, the temperature is (1.5 - 1.25) / 0.005 = 50 C
Each order comes with a 2 pin terminal block (for connecting to the thermocouple), a fully assembled PCB with the AD8495 + TLVH431 1.25V precision voltage reference, and pin header (to plug into any breadboard or perfboard). Goes great with our 1m K-type thermocouple (not included). Not for use with any other kind of thermocouple, K type only.
- Works with any K type thermocouple
- Will not work with any other kind of thermocouple other than K type
- Easy to use analog output
- Temp range with 5V power: -250 C to +750 C output (0 to 5VDC) as long as the thermocouple can handle that range
- Temp range with 3.3V power: -250 C to +410 C output (0 to 3.3VDC) as long as the thermocouple can handle that range
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.