The UC3-L0 Xplained evaluation kit is designed to evaluate the AT32UC3L064 MCU. The board enables the user to get started using AVR UC3 peripherals instantly and understand how to integrate the AVR UC3 device in their new design.
This board is ideal for evaluation of both UC3L0 and UC3L4 MCUs.
- Easy to reprogram with just a USB cable and a preprogrammed bootloader
- Easy to debug code with JTAG-based debugger and emulator
- Can be used with Atmel AVR JTAGICE mkII, JTAGICE3, Dragon and ONE
- Use the Atmel QTouch library to detect touches on buttons and slider
- Temperature sensor with the ADC
- Use PWM as input to an analog filter and ADC to measure the filter response
- One push button to communicate with the microcontroller
- One RGB LED for status information
- Program the kit via bootloader or an Atmel programmer
- Expand the board with Xplained top modules
- Board controller with UART to USB bridge
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.