Atmel-ICE is a great development tool for debugging and programming ARM Cortex-M based SAM and AVR microcontrollers with on-chip debug capability.
- Programming and on-chip debugging: All AVR 32-bit MCUs on both JTAG and aWire interfaces
- Programming and on-chip debugging: All AVR XMEGA family devices on both JTAG and PDI 2-wire interfaces
- JTAG and SPI programming and debugging: All AVR 8-bit MCUs with OCD support on either JTAG or debugWIRE interfaces
- Programming and debugging: All SAM ARM Cortex-M based MCUs on both SWD and JTAG interfaces
- Programming: All tinyAVR 8-bit MCUs with support for the TPI interface
Encapsulated main unit, USB cable, 10-lead squid cable, flat cable (10-pin 50mil connector and 6-pin 100mil connector) and adapter board (20-pin 100mil connector, 6-pin 50mil connector and 10-pin 100mil connector)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.