Find a complete solution for debugging and programming for ARM? Cortex?-M based SAM and AVR microcontrollers with the newest Atmel-ICE programmer and debugger device. The device is a powerful development tool with on-chip debug capability.
- Programming and on-chip debugging of all AVR 32-bit MCUs on both JTAG and aWire interfaces
- Programming and on-chip debugging of all AVR XMEGA family devices on both JTAG and PDI 2-wire interfaces
- JTAG and SPI programming and debugging of all AVR 8-bit MCUs with OCD support on either JTAG or debugWIRE interfaces
- Programming and debugging of all SAM ARM Cortex-M based MCUs on both SWD and JTAG interfaces
- Programming of all tinyAVR 8-bit MCUs with support for the TPI interface
Specifically, Atmel ICE- PCBA comes in PCB form with no cables.
- Supports JTAG, SWD, PDI, TPI, aWire, SPI, debugWIRE and UPDI interfaces
- Full source-level debugging in Atmel Studio
- Supports all built-in hardware breakpoints in the target microcontroller (number depends on the OCD module in the target)
- Up to 128 software breakpoints
- 1.62 to 5.5V target operation
- USB powered
- Provides both ARM Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin) pin-out and AVR JTAG connector pin-out
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.