The SAM D21 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is an ideal choice for evaluating and prototyping with SAM D21 ARM Cortex-M0+ based microcontrollers, which is notably a powerful and high performance ARM Cortex.
The kit allows the developers to work with wide range of connectivity features like KSZ8081 Ethernet PHY via RMII, HS USB, SD card.
The kit does not come with its extension board; instead it has to be purchased individually.
Note : SAM D21 Xplained Pro supports many Xplained Pro extension kits, including I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, QT1 Xplained Pro, and PROTO1 Xplained Pro.
- SAMD21J18A microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton - Wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose
- One yellow user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- USB interface, device and reduced host mode
- 8 Mbit Serial Flash
- 3 Xplained Pro extension headers
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power
- LED Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Programming and debugging
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I2C, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.