The AVR Xplained kits are great platforms for early evaluation of the capabilities offered by the AVR microcontrollers. The XMEGA-A3BU Xplained contain one QTouch button sensor, three mechanical buttons, two LEDs, 3 analog sensors, a USB port, battery backup system and a 128x32 pixel FSTN LCD display.
The AVR Xplained expansion headers provide easy access to analog and digital I/O pins. The board is powered by the USB cable and equipped with the standard 10-pin JTAG header that connects to the full range of AVR debuggers.
NOTE: The XMEGA-A3BU Xplained can be used to evaluate the XMEGA A1/A3/A4 and A1U/A3U/A4U devices. The devices shares the same peripherals, but the A1, A3 and A4 devices has different pin count and hence different number of each peripherals. The A3BU devices featuresBattery Back-up for the RTC peripheral, which the other devices does not. The XMEGA A1 devices features an External Bus Interface (EBI)which the A3BU devices does not. To evaluate the EBI it is recommended to use the XMEGA-A1 Xplained.
- Keep RTC running in the backup system while main power is absent
- Display data on the LCD display
- Read temperature and light sensor with the ADC
- Use the Atmel QTouch library to detect touches on the touch button
- Read/write data to the 64Mbit Atmel DataFlash
- 3 push buttons to interact with the microcontroller
- 4 LEDs to show status information
- Program the kit through USB bootloader or an Atmel programmer
- Expand the board with Xplained top modules
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.