The B-L072Z-LRWAN1 LoRa/Sigfox Discovery kit is a development tool to learn and develop solutions based on LoRa, Sigfox, and FSK/OOK technologies. This Discovery kit features the all-in-one CMWX1ZZABZ-091 open module by Murata. The module is powered by an STM32L072CZ microcontroller and SX1276 transceiver. The transceiver features the LoRa long-range modem, providing ultra-long-range spread-spectrum communication and high interference immunity, minimizing current consumption.
- The kit features an all-in-one open module CMWX1ZZABZ-091 by Murata
- Powered by an STM32L072CZ and an SX1276 transceiver
- Provides ultra-long-range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity minimises current consumption
- The user has access to all STM32L072 peripherals such as ADC, 16-bit timer, LP-UART, I2C, SPI and USB 2.0 FS (supporting BCD and LPM)
- Embedded debug tool interface, LEDs, push-buttons, antenna, Arduino Uno V3 connectors and USB OTG connector in Micro-B format
- An AT-command modem to help users set up a complete Sigfox node
- Windows OS (7, 8, 10), Linux or macOS
- USB Type-A to Micro-B cable
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.