Built on the proven BeagleBoard.org open source Linux approach, BeagleBone AI fills the gap between small SBCs and more powerful industrial computers. Based on the Texas Instruments AM5729, developers have access to the powerful SoC with the ease of BeagleBone Black header and mechanical compatibility. BeagleBone AI makes it easy to explore how artificial intelligence (AI) can be used in everyday life via the TI C66x digital-signal-processor (DSP) cores and embedded-vision-engine (EVE) cores supported through an optimized TIDL machine learning OpenCL API with pre-installed tools. Focused on everyday automation in industrial, commercial and home applications.
- BeagleBone Black mechanical and header compatibility
- 1GB RAM and 16GB on-board eMMC flash with high-speed interface
- USB type-C for power and superspeed dual-role controller; and USB type-A host
- Gigabit Ethernet, 2.4/5GHz WiFi, and Bluetooth
- Zero-download out-of-box software experience with Debian GNU/Linux
- Dual 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A15 with out-of-order speculative issue 3-way superscalar execution pipeline for the fastest execution of existing 32-bit code
- 2 C66x Floating-Point VLIW DSP supported by OpenCL
- 4 Embedded Vision Engines (EVEs) supported by TIDL machine learning library
- 2x Dual-Core Programmable Real-Time Unit (PRU) subsystems (4 PRUs total) for ultra low-latency control and software generated peripherals
- 2x Dual ARM Cortex-M4 co-processors for real-time control
- IVA-HD subsystem with support for 4K @ 15fps H.264 encode/decode and other codecs @ 1080p60
- Vivante GC320 2D graphics accelerator
- Dual-Core PowerVR SGX544 3D GPU
Board Component Locations
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.