BeagleBone Black wireless is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists with built-in wireless connectivity capability. The kit allows its developers to boot Linux in under 10 seconds and get started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable. The latest version beaglebone replaces the 10/100 Ethernet port with onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth. Leveraging a partnership with Octavo Systems and designed in CadSoft Eagle, BeagleBone Black Wireless is the easiest to use and modify credit-card sized IoT Linux computer available.
• Processor Octavo Systems OSD3358 @ 1GHz (ARM Cortex A8)
• 512MB DDR3 RAM
• 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
• 3D graphics accelerator
• NEON floating-point accelerator
• 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
• USB client for power & communications
• USB host
• 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 plus BLE
• Micro HDMI
• 2x 46 pin headers
• Debian with Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
• Third party support for Android and Ubuntu
• plus much more
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.