BeagleBone Green is the product of joint effort by both SeeedStudio and BeagleBoard.org. Unlike other BeagleBone development board this too is a low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists .It is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and developed into this differentiated version.
The board has onboard AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 processor running at 1 GHz. The current version of the board has removed the HDMI connector from top thus making enough space for the two Grove Connector, thus making it board easier to connect with large family of Grove sensors.
- Processor : AM335x 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x 46 pin headers
- 2x Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.