In collaboration with SeeedStudio & BeagleBone,the BeagleBoneGreen Wireless (BBGW) is based on the open-source hardware design of BeagleBone Black and developed into this differentiated version.
BeagleBone Green Wireless is powered with the AM335x ARM Cortex processor running at 1GHz which is similar in the version of the BeagleBone Green board, except the integration of the high-performance flexible WiFi/Bluetooth interface with two Grove connectors, making it easier to connect to the large family of Grove sensors which go wireless thus expanding the potential at far distances.
- Processor : AM335x 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host with 4-port hub
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE
- 2x 46 pin headers
- 2x Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.