A tiny sensor breakout with BME280 onboard, sensing environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. It supports both I2C and SPI interfaces, also is compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels.
Due to its ultra small form factor, low power consumption, high precision with stability, the BME280 Environmental Sensor is suited for applications such as environment monitoring, weather forecast, altimeter, and IoT projects, and so on.
- Supports I2C (default), configurable slave address
- Supports SPI, switch to SPI via I/O setting
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Temperature sensing: -40~85°C (resolution 0.01°C, accuracy ±1°C)
- Humidity sensing: 0~100%RH (resolution 0.008%RH, accuracy ±3%RH, response time 1s, delay ≤2%RH)
- Barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa (resolution 0.18Pa, accuracy ±1hPa)
- Power consumption: <0.1mA@1Hz (H,P,T)
- Dimension: 27mm x 20mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
- BME280 Environmental Sensor x1
- PH2.0 6PIN wire 20cm x1