The SAM D11 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is an ideal choice for evaluating and prototyping with SAM D11 ARM® Cortex®-M0+ based microcontrollers, which is notably a powerful and high performance ARM Cortex.
The kit allows the developers to work with wide range of connectivity features like KSZ8081 Ethernet PHY via RMII, HS USB, SD card.
The kit does not come with its extension board; instead it has to be purchased individually.
Note: The SAM D11 Xplained Pro supports many Xplained Pro extension boards including the I/O1 Xplained Pro, OLED1 Xplained Pro, QT2 Xplained Pro, and PROTO1 Xplained Pro.
· ATSAMD11D14A microcontroller
· One mechanical reset button
· One mechanical user pushbutton - Wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose
· One yellow user LED
· 32.768kHz crystal footprint
· USB interface, device mode only
· One Xplained Pro extension header
· Two QTouch buttons
o Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
o One yellow status LED
o One green board power LED
o Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
o Programming and debugging
o Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I2C, 4 GPIOs
o Virtual COM port (CDC).
· USB powered
· Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework