The SAM D21 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is an ideal choice for evaluating and prototyping with SAM D21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+ based microcontrollers, which is notably a powerful and high performance ARM Cortex.
The kit allows the developers to work with wide range of connectivity features like KSZ8081 Ethernet PHY via RMII, HS USB, SD card.
The kit does not come with its extension board; instead it has to be purchased individually.
To begin configuring software for your board, visit our web-based software configuration tool Atmel START.
· SAMD21J18A microcontroller
· One mechanical reset button
· One mechanical user pushbutton - Wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose
· One yellow user LED
· 32.768kHz crystal
· USB interface, device and reduced host mode
· 8 Mbit Serial Flash
· 3 Xplained Pro extension headers
o Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
o One yellow status LED
o One green board power
o LED Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
o Programming and debugging
o Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I2C, 4 GPIOs
o Virtual COM port (CDC)
· USB powered
· Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework