Experience the integrated Qtouch peripheral controller (PTC) on the ATmega328PB Xplained Mini board which exposes the full scale integration of the ATmega328PB Microcontroller on board and allows easy to explore the device seamlessly with fully integrated debugger on Atmel Studio.
The board is USB powered and provides various on board embedded devices to test the software and hardware feature. The board features the two capacitive touch buttons, one mechanical push button and many more. Thanks to its unique upgradable form features which helps the board to integrated easily with Arduino Shields and extra expansion for the xplained pro extension header.
· On-board debugger with full source-level debugging support in Atmel Studio
· Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
· Access to all signals on target MCU
· One green status LED
· One mechanical user pushbutton
· Two capacitive touch buttons
· Virtual COM port (CDC)
· 16MHz target clk
· USB powered
· Arduino shield compatible footprint
· Target SPI bus header footprint
· Xplained Pro extension headers