Bridgetek Chip NerO Module is the inspired version of the Arduino UNO reference design. Much similar in appearance, the NerO module however is based on the Bridgetek Chip FTDI FT231X USB UART for powering the device at 5 volt and 1 amp without overheating and as well as programming through the same channel.
The board is equipped with voltage switching regulator which is capable of drawing 1 amp current with zero chances of overheating. The board comes with Micro-B USB connector for PC to device USB interface.
There are 3 type of modules for selection:
· NerO-LP1, with 2.54mm pitch female header with long shield pins
· NerO-SP1, with 2.54mm pitch female header with short shield pins
· NerO-NP1, with spare shield pins but not mounted (provide long shield pins externally.)
· 16MHz ATMega328 MCU with Optiboot Bootloader.
· VIN Input voltage – 7V to 20V ( 9V or 12V recommended).
· UNO R3 form factor.
· 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs).
· 6 Analog Inputs.
· FTDI FT231XS USB UART interface.
· Hi-Speed USB to one-wire interface converter
· Micro USB connector
· Status and PWR LEDs moved to edge of PCB – and remain visible when a shield is placed on the expansion connectors
· On-Off Switch for added user convenience
· FTDI FT231X USB UART (Note 1)
· 5V Switching regulator vs LDO regulator (Note 2)
· FCC/CE certified (Note 3)
· Quality product – manufactured in Europe (Note 4)