LAUNCHXL-F28027 popularly known as “C2000 Piccolo Launch pad Dev Kit” is the next generation and easy to use development board for evaluation and development purposes for the TI’s piccolo F2802x series MCU.
The Launch pad kit is perfect solution for developing projects or prototypes in low cost profile but standardized in manner for meeting the current competitive demands of the embedded technology solutions. To ease the developing solution, the device has all the state of the art hardware and software solution onboard. The board finds easy and approachable solution for all kind of embedded solutions with the support of numerous Plug-on Booster Packs.
The device has 60 MHz C28x CPU , with the support of 64KB Flash memory, 8 PWM Channels, 12-bit ADC, capture interface, UART, SPI interface are the hardware solutions to work with.
· USB connected isolated XDS100 JTAG debug probe for real-time debug and flash programming
· 2x 20-pin headers/connectors with access to all device pins
· Programmable buttons and LEDs
· Superset TMS320F28027: 60 MHz C28x CPU, 64 KB Flash, 8 PWM Channels, 12-bit ADC, capture interface, UART, SPI, and more
· Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
· Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
· MathWorks Embedded Target Support
· TI BoosterPack Checker for an interactive list of compatible BoosterPacks