Designed for beginners and makers with feature-rich rapid prototyping.The PIC24FJ256GA7 Curiosity Development Board is a cost-effective, fully integrated 16-bit development platform fully compatible with Microchip’s MPLAB® X IDE and MPLAB Xpress Cloud-based IDE.
The board is powered with extreme low power (XLP) 16-bit PIC24FJ256GA705 family of Microcontrollers with 256KB of ECC flash and 16KB of RAM suitable for the low power general purpose application. An integrated programmer/debugger onboard eliminates the requirement of external programming hardware.
· Features low cost PIC24FJ256GA705 eXtreme low power (XLP) microcontroller
· eXtreme Low Power with Low Voltage Retention Sleep current down to 190nA @ 25C for longer battery life
· Integrated programmer/debugger with USB interface
· Analog potentiometer, multiple user LEDs, RGB LED and switches
· Full compatibility with MPLAB Xpress, MPLAB X IDE, XC16 compiler and MPLAB Code Configurator
· Functionality expansion support with dual mikroBUS™ interfaces for click boards™
Female headers to access microcontroller I/O pins
· Small prototyping area for the user to add additional components