A Bluetooth 4.2 low energy module manufactured by Taiyo Yuden is perfect for industries current technology trends, where technology demands low power consumption and high degree of scalability in numerous applications. The device has a powerful 32 bit ARM Cortex M0 with 256 KB flash and 32 KB RAM.
The device architecture is highly integrated with frequency of operation normally between 2402 to 2480 MHz with single mode slave and master option and a separate ceramic antenna provided for high performance. The device needs power supply from 1.8 to 3.6 volt.The interface for the communication protocols for device to device and device to PCs are well supported by SPI, UART, I2C and ADC of 8/9/10 bit.
· Frequency: 2402 to 2480 MHz
· Output power: +4dBm typ.
· Single power supply: 1.8 – 3.6V
· ANTTM + Single Mode Bluetooth® low energy Slave/Master
· Integrated System Clock
· Integrated high performance pattern antenna
· ARM Cortex M0 32bit processor and 256KB flash and 32KB RAM
· Interface: SPI, UART, I2C and 8/9/10bit ADC
· Outline: 5.1 x 11.3 x 1.3 mm MAX
· Bluetooth® and Japan, FCC, IC qualified
· CE conducted test report available
· RoHS compliant / Complete Lead Free